407 Cherry St,
Roaring Spring, PA 16673
- 1,702 sqft
Est. Value* : $92,710
407 Cherry St is a single family home in Roaring Spring, PA. This home includes 1,702 square feet of living space. In 7/2/2015, this property sold for $100,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $92,710. Frequently asked questions about 407 Cherry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 407 Cherry St is located in a community that is home to 4,817 residents, which has decreased by -3.8% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 407 Cherry St has a median household income of $39,425 and spends about $36,897 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 407 Cherry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 407 Cherry St include Central High School, and Martinsburg Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 984 (489 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 407 Cherry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 407 Cherry St is about 23.9 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 407 Cherry St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
705 Harding Street,
$105,000 House For Sale
1150A PLUM CREEK ROAD,
$500,000 House For Sale
66 Country Lane,
$148,000 House For Sale
919-923 Reservoir Road,
$215,000 House For Sale
1447 Everett Road,
$154,900 House For Sale
222 Hancock Lane,
$899,000 House For Sale
16269 Dunnings Highway,
$219,900 House For Sale
262 Jacks Way,
$757,900 House For Sale
3945 Pine Hollow Road,
$45,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High School||9-12||557||40.7||13.6||3.92 mi|
|Martinsburg Elementary School||3-5||437||28.1||15.5||4.81 mi|
|Spring Cove Elementary School||K-3||460||31.6||14.5||0.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.