5712 E 39th St,
Kansas City, MO 64128
- 2 Beds
- 816 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
5712 E 39th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1959 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 816 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 5712 E 39th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5712 E 39th St is located in a community that is home to 16,730 residents, which has decreased by -0.3% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5712 E 39th St has a median household income of $25,662 and spends about $28,676 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5712 E 39th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5712 E 39th St include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Academy Of Excellence, and Central Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 5712 E 39th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5712 E 39th St is about 28.5 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5712 E 39th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2818 Denver Avenue,
$69,000 House For Sale
3719 Indiana Stree,
$49,900 House For Sale
4423 Benton Boulevard,
$70,000 House For Sale
5008 Walrond Ave,
$45,000 House For Sale
3623 Wabash Avenue,
$75,000 House For Sale
3032 Donnelly Avenue,
$55,000 House For Sale
5307 PROSPECT Ave,
$45,000 House For Sale
1700 Fuller Avenue,
$89,900 House For Sale
8505 E 56th Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||3.04 mi|
|Central Academy Of Excellence||9-12||486||38.7||12.5||1.66 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||1.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.