221 Ortiz Ave,
Fort Myers, FL 33905
- 3 Beds
- 1,447 sqft
Est. Value* : $87,180
- 3 Beds
221 Ortiz Ave is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,447 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,180. Frequently asked questions about 221 Ortiz Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 221 Ortiz Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,945 residents, which has increased by 9.7% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 221 Ortiz Ave has a median household income of $41,066 and spends about $37,775 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 221 Ortiz Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 221 Ortiz Ave include Bayshore Elementary School, and Dunbar High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 221 Ortiz Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 221 Ortiz Ave is about 61.3 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 221 Ortiz Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
100 Fairview Ave,
$1,399,900 House For Sale
5 BEAUTIFUL ISLAND,
$7,250,000 House For Sale
354 Van Buren Street,
$369,900 House For Sale
3856 edgewood ave,
$185,000 House For Sale
2792 VIA PIAZZA LOOP,
$320,000 House For Sale
6072 Eagle Watch Court,
$632,499 House For Sale
16990 Laurelin Court,
$325,000 House For Sale
2763 Providence Street,
$278,500 House For Sale
15464 Crystal Lake Drive,
$115,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bayshore Elementary School||PK-5||625||36.4||17.1||3.49 mi|
|Edgewood Academy||PK-5||583||43||13.5||2.16 mi|
|Dunbar High School||9-12||1,979||97.8||20.2||2.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.