26915 Van Brocklin Rd is a single family home in Monroe, WA. This home was built in 1987 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 4,705 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $690,500.
Frequently asked questions about 26915 Van Brocklin Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26915 Van Brocklin Rd is located in a community that is home to 20,078 residents, which has increased by 68.3% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26915 Van Brocklin Rd has a median household income of $65,542 and spends about $51,517 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26915 Van Brocklin Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26915 Van Brocklin Rd include Monroe High School, Park Place Middle School, and Salem Woods Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1018 (521 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 26915 Van Brocklin Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26915 Van Brocklin Rd is about 30.5 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26915 Van Brocklin Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.