2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy is a single family home in Belfair, WA. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,613 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $290,700.
Frequently asked questions about 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy is located in a community that is home to 9,257 residents, which has increased by 29.2% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy has a median household income of $43,068 and spends about $39,001 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy include Belfair Elementary, Hawkins Middle School, and North Mason Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1018 (517 for Math and 501 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy is about 38.3 degrees in January and 61.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 NE Old Belfair Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.