224 W Main St,
Sugarcreek, OH 44681
- 3 Beds
- 1,358 sqft
Est. Value* : $117,900
- 3 Beds
224 W Main St is a single family home in Sugarcreek, OH. This home was built in 1890 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,358 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/20/2018, this property sold for $112,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $117,900. Frequently asked questions about 224 W Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 W Main St is located in a community that is home to 7,019 residents, which has increased by 6.5% since 2000. 80.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 W Main St has a median household income of $42,045 and spends about $38,427 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 W Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.8% of the residents near 224 W Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 W Main St is about 23.8 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 W Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
714 North Walnut St,
$149,000 House For Sale
112 W. Stewart Ave.,
$169,900 House For Sale
28049 County Road 12,
$245,900 House For Sale
7852 East Moreland Rd,
$430,000 House For Sale
6195 Riggle Hill Rd,
$12,900 House For Sale
26054 Township Road 26,
$150,000 House For Sale
512 29th St Northwest,
$122,900 House For Sale
303 N 15th Street,
$99,999 House For Sale
321 N 12th St,
$58,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.