8 Sycamore Dr,
Hyde Park, NY 12538
- 3 Beds
- 1,095 sqft
Est. Value* : $184,900
- 3 Beds
8 Sycamore Dr is a single family home in Hyde Park, NY. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,095 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $184,900. Frequently asked questions about 8 Sycamore Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8 Sycamore Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,007 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (10.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8 Sycamore Dr has a median household income of $69,466 and spends about $53,850 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8 Sycamore Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8 Sycamore Dr include Franklin D Roosevelt Senior High School, Haviland Middle School, and North Park Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1055 (528 for Math and 527 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 8 Sycamore Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8 Sycamore Dr is about 23.3 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 52.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8 Sycamore Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
23 Morris Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
2 Susan Ct,
$279,900 House For Sale
63 Mill Road,
$275,000 House For Sale
$143,500 House For Sale
68 Crum Elbow Rd,
$185,000 House For Sale
63 LONG MEADOW DR,
$265,000 House For Sale
3 BROWER BLVD,
$365,000 House For Sale
15 Vanderbilt Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
6 Kyle Court,
$499,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Franklin D Roosevelt Senior High School||9-12||1,227||87||14.1||1.23 mi|
|Haviland Middle School||6-8||823||69||11.9||2.57 mi|
|North Park Elementary School||K-5||478||31||15.4||1.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.