Off Market

200 Knoll Wind Dr,

Loveland, OH 45140
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,359 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $286,300

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,359 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
2001

Description

200 Knoll Wind Dr is a condominium unit in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 2001 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,359 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $286,300. Frequently asked questions about 200 Knoll Wind Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 200 Knoll Wind Dr is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 200 Knoll Wind Dr has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 200 Knoll Wind Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 200 Knoll Wind Dr include Loveland Early Childhood Center, and Loveland High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 200 Knoll Wind Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 200 Knoll Wind Dr is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 200 Knoll Wind Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
2
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,359
Year Built
2001
Latitude
39.26
Longitude
-84.28
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $3,379 $0 $0 $62,122
2016 $3,390 $0 $0 $60,130
2015 $3,436 $0 $0 $60,130
2014 $3,519 $0 $0 $60,130
2013 $3,791 $0 $0 $60,130

Local Info

Population
41,904
Median Family Income
$74,036
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.1%
Median Homeowner Age
33.8
Households with Children
80.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Loveland Early Childhood Center   PK-1
Loveland Elementary School 3-4
Loveland High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week