9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202,
Fort Myers, FL 33913
- 3 Beds
- 2,366 sqft
Est. Value* : $292,500
- 3 Beds
- 2,366 sqft
9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, is a condominium unit in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,366 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $292,500. Frequently asked questions about 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, is located in a community that is home to 567 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, has a median household income of $41,597 and spends about $37,546 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, include Bayshore Elementary School, and Dunbar High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, is about 57.5 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9360 Aviano Dr, Apt 202, resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3034 Via San Marco Ct,
$349,900 House For Sale
10505 Prato Dr W,
$355,000 House For Sale
9753 Blue Stone CIR,
$379,900 House For Sale
9657 Blue Stone Circle,
$395,000 House For Sale
11288 Thurston Chase,
$495,000 House For Sale
11208 Sand Pine CT,
$425,000 House For Sale
12861 Ivory Stone Loop,
$264,900 House For Sale
11026 Cherry Laurel Drive,
$345,000 House For Sale
9448 River Otter DR,
$368,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bayshore Elementary School||PK-5||622||41||15.1||8 mi|
|Dunbar High School||9-12||1,843||86||21.4||3.7 mi|
|East Lee County High School||9-12||2,022||101||20||11.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.