6 Rob Roy Rd,
Austin, TX 78746
- 3,483 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,009,000
6 Rob Roy Rd is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bathrooms and 3,483 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,009,000. Frequently asked questions about 6 Rob Roy Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6 Rob Roy Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,817 residents, which has increased by 34.6% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6 Rob Roy Rd has a median household income of $132,463 and spends about $84,158 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6 Rob Roy Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6 Rob Roy Rd include Bridge Point Elementary, Hill Country Middle, and Westlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (576 for Math and 555 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 75.6% of the residents near 6 Rob Roy Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6 Rob Roy Rd is about 48.1 degrees in January and 83.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6 Rob Roy Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1004 N Weston Lane,
$1,850,000 House For Sale
709 Brandon Way,
$2,399,900 House For Sale
609 Brandon Way,
$2,500,000 House For Sale
521 Brandon Way,
$2,650,000 House For Sale
320 N Tumbleweed Trl,
$995,000 House For Sale
8106 Chalk Knoll Dr,
$7,800,000 House For Sale
1817 Chalk Rock Cove,
$1,275,000 House For Sale
2401 Portofino Ridge Drive,
$12,900,000 House For Sale
2300 Barton Creek Blvd Apt 10,
$975,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bridge Point Elementary||K-5||655||48.7||13.4||2.88 mi|
|Hill Country Middle||6-8||1,072||71.9||14.9||3.46 mi|
|Westlake High School||9-12||2,683||182||14.7||2.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.