7244 Lydia Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64131
- 2 Beds
- 846 sqft
Est. Value* : $78,490
- 2 Beds
7244 Lydia Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 846 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $78,490. Frequently asked questions about 7244 Lydia Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7244 Lydia Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,380 residents, which has increased by 6.7% since 2000. 57.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7244 Lydia Ave has a median household income of $46,303 and spends about $40,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7244 Lydia Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 26.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7244 Lydia Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 7244 Lydia Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7244 Lydia Ave is about 26.6 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7244 Lydia Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6625 Lydia Avenue,
$29,900 House For Sale
1008 E 73 Street,
$180,000 House For Sale
7339 Harrison Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
7441 Forest Avenue,
$179,000 House For Sale
6846 Locust St,
$328,500 House For Sale
2438 E 67th Ter,
$57,900 House For Sale
436 E 73rd Ter,
$286,500 House For Sale
1131 E 78th Street,
$179,000 House For Sale
7725 Locust St,
$150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||1.59 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||4.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.