5708 Ridge Point Ct,
Midlothian, VA 23112
- 4 Beds
- 2,041 sqft
Est. Value* : $267,700
- 4 Beds
5708 Ridge Point Ct is a single family home in Midlothian, VA. This home was built in 1989 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,041 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $267,700. Frequently asked questions about 5708 Ridge Point Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5708 Ridge Point Ct is located in a community that is home to 36,972 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5708 Ridge Point Ct has a median household income of $83,959 and spends about $61,200 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5708 Ridge Point Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5708 Ridge Point Ct include Clover Hill Elementary, Cosby High, and Tomahawk Creek Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 5708 Ridge Point Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5708 Ridge Point Ct is about 31.9 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5708 Ridge Point Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5405 Orchard Grove Lane,
$325,000 House For Sale
5954 Swift Fox Drive,
$390,000 House For Sale
5942 Swift Fox Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
15006 Badestowe Drive,
$396,000 House For Sale
13619 Quail Hollow Lane,
$309,000 House For Sale
8807 Thornton Heath Drive,
$389,000 House For Sale
13324 Little Horn Ridge,
$229,950 House For Sale
12300 Hampton Valley Place,
$370,000 House For Sale
2604 CEDARVILLE MEWS,
$405,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clover Hill Elementary||PK-5||739||43.4||17||0.34 mi|
|Cosby High||9-12||2,098||115.8||18.1||1.57 mi|
|Tomahawk Creek Middle||6-8||1,503||85.3||17.6||3.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.