60 Unicorn Ave,
Weymouth, MA 02189
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $404,800
- 3 Beds
60 Unicorn Ave is a single family home in Weymouth, MA. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 1/30/2019, this property sold for $340,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $404,800. Frequently asked questions about 60 Unicorn Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 60 Unicorn Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,436 residents, which has increased by 5% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 60 Unicorn Ave has a median household income of $64,410 and spends about $51,058 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 60 Unicorn Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 8.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 60 Unicorn Ave include Abigail Adams Middle School, and Lawrence W Pingree. The average SAT score for this area is about 1090 (543 for Math and 547 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 62.2% of the residents near 60 Unicorn Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 60 Unicorn Ave is about 22.3 degrees in January and 69.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 60 Unicorn Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27 Endicott Street,
$312,999 House For Sale
151 Liberty Bell Circle,
$764,000 House For Sale
64 Liberty Bell Cir,
$719,000 House For Sale
46 Lorraine St,
$424,900 House For Sale
57 Sunrise Dr,
$409,000 House For Sale
26 Rinaldo Rd,
$465,000 House For Sale
26 Black Rock Drive,
$1,795,000 House For Sale
100 Black Rock Drive,
$4,500,000 House For Sale
49 Idlewell St,
$435,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abigail Adams Middle School||5-6||939||67.6||13.8||0.5 mi|
|Maria Weston Chapman Middle School||6-8||916||72.1||12.6||0.13 mi|
|Lawrence W Pingree||K-4||220||13.6||16.1||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.