219 Evelyn Ave,
Delafield, WI 53018
- 2 Beds
- 2,394 sqft
Est. Value* : $327,100
- 2 Beds
219 Evelyn Ave is a single family home in Delafield, WI. This home includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,394 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $327,100. Frequently asked questions about 219 Evelyn Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 219 Evelyn Ave is located in a community that is home to 7,322 residents, which has increased by 17.9% since 2000. 83.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (13.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 219 Evelyn Ave has a median household income of $96,345 and spends about $67,614 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 219 Evelyn Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 219 Evelyn Ave include Cushing Elementary, Kettle Moraine High, and Kettle Moraine Middle. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 219 Evelyn Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 219 Evelyn Ave is about 14.2 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 219 Evelyn Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1248 N Lost Woods Rd,
$584,900 House For Sale
1234 N Jenkins Dr,
$349,000 House For Sale
28 Main St,
$384,900 House For Sale
1506 Sugar Island Road,
$724,000 House For Sale
770 N Forest Ridge Ct,
$449,900 House For Sale
2847 Winnebago Dr,
$404,900 House For Sale
2834 Winnebago Dr,
$394,900 House For Sale
35174 Winnebago Ct,
$399,900 House For Sale
35181 Winnebago Ct,
$389,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cushing Elementary||PK-5||432||25.6||16.8||0.89 mi|
|Kettle Moraine High||9-12||968||57.8||16.7||3.52 mi|
|Kettle Moraine Middle||6-8||839||50.2||16.6||3.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.