2410 Nelson Blvd,
Parma, OH 44134
- 4 Beds
- 2,412 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,000
- 4 Beds
2410 Nelson Blvd is a single family home in Parma, OH. This home was built in 1972 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,412 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/1/2017, this property sold for $160,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,000. Frequently asked questions about 2410 Nelson Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2410 Nelson Blvd is located in a community that is home to 40,052 residents, which has decreased by -9.7% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2410 Nelson Blvd has a median household income of $49,102 and spends about $42,446 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2410 Nelson Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2410 Nelson Blvd include Green Valley Elementary School, Hillside Middle School, and Normandy High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.5% of the residents near 2410 Nelson Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2410 Nelson Blvd is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2410 Nelson Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7379 Meadow Ln.,
$175,000 House For Sale
2051 West Pleasant Valley Rd,
$105,000 House For Sale
2103 Winterpark Dr,
$225,000 House For Sale
2828 Jeanne dR,
$179,900 House For Sale
2700 Hilltop Dr.,
$219,900 House For Sale
7454 State Rd.,
$150,000 House For Sale
7012 State Rd,
$169,900 House For Sale
5201 Sandy Hook Dr,
$194,900 House For Sale
8661 Christopher Dr.,
$239,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Green Valley Elementary School||K-4||345||17.4||19.8||0.07 mi|
|Hillside Middle School||5-7||632||38.1||16.5||1.31 mi|
|Normandy High School||8-12||1,388||76.7||18||0.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.