1410 Curlew Ave,
Naples, FL 34102
- 2,006 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,014,000
- 2,006 sqft
1410 Curlew Ave is a single family home in Naples, FL. This home was built in 1969 and includes 2,006 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,014,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Curlew Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Curlew Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,500 residents, which has increased by 13.3% since 2000. 59.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (20.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Curlew Ave has a median household income of $119,308 and spends about $72,619 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Curlew Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Curlew Ave include Gulfview Middle School, Lake Park Elementary School, and Naples High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1410 Curlew Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Curlew Ave is about 48.9 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Curlew Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1314 Osprey Avenue,
$4,950,000 House For Sale
878 10th Ave S,
$2,700,000 House For Sale
3225 Tavolara Ln,
$1,249,990 House For Sale
1475 Pelican Ave,
$1,549,000 House For Sale
670 8th Ave S,
$1,599,000 House For Sale
1850 Harbor Pl,
$624,900 House For Sale
1200 Sandpiper St,
$1,145,000 House For Sale
1940 Harbor Ln Ln,
$1,299,000 House For Sale
1960 Estey Ave,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gulfview Middle School||6-8||638||41||15.5||0.87 mi|
|Lake Park Elementary School||PK-5||532||40||13.3||1.98 mi|
|Naples High School||9-12||1,738||84||20.6||2.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.