1410 Crescent Lake Dr,
Windermere, FL 34786
- 4 Beds
- 3,797 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 3,797 sqft
1410 Crescent Lake Dr is a single family home in Windermere, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,797 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Crescent Lake Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Crescent Lake Dr is located in a community that is home to 7,931 residents, which has increased by 39.5% since 2000. 85.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Crescent Lake Dr has a median household income of $133,935 and spends about $86,094 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Crescent Lake Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 14.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Crescent Lake Dr include Bridgewater Middle, West Orange High, and Windermere Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 70.5% of the residents near 1410 Crescent Lake Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Crescent Lake Dr is about 55.2 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Crescent Lake Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2162 Kane Park Way,
$700,000 For Sale
11555 Willow Gardens Dr,
$599,900 For Sale
12018 Rebeccas Run Drive,
$475,000 For Sale
2234 Fountain Key Cir,
$865,000 For Sale
1558 Glenwick Drive,
$619,000 For Sale
1027 Algare Loop,
$485,000 For Sale
711 W 2nd Avenue,
$1,550,000 For Sale
2204 Rickover Place,
$479,900 For Sale
2 1st Court,
$729,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bridgewater Middle||6-8||1,825||94||19.4||4.04 mi|
|West Orange High||9-12||4,338||190||22.8||2.33 mi|
|Windermere Elementary||PK-5||751||50||15||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.