15 Hillsborough Ct,
Rockaway, NJ 07866
- 2,146 sqft
Est. Value* : $298,000
15 Hillsborough Ct is a single family home in Rockaway, NJ. This home was built in 1987 and includes 2,146 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $298,000. Frequently asked questions about 15 Hillsborough Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15 Hillsborough Ct is located in a community that is home to 21,238 residents, which has increased by 15% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15 Hillsborough Ct has a median household income of $91,068 and spends about $65,276 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15 Hillsborough Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15 Hillsborough Ct include Copeland Middle School, and Dennis B O'Brien Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (531 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 71.2% of the residents near 15 Hillsborough Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15 Hillsborough Ct is about 30.5 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15 Hillsborough Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
46 RICHARD MINE RD,
$484,900 House For Sale
5 Nancy Ct,
$650,000 House For Sale
155 Lake Shore Dr,
$725,000 House For Sale
83 CRESTWOOD RD,
$399,990 House For Sale
300 Daniel St,
$399,900 House For Sale
36 Mountain Rd,
$335,000 House For Sale
54 Cayuga Ave,
$367,000 House For Sale
20 Iroquois Ave,
$349,900 House For Sale
50 Algonquin Ave,
$279,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Copeland Middle School||6-8||817||79||10.3||1.08 mi|
|Dennis B O'Brien Elementary School||PK-5||342||31.5||10.8||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 8.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.