38648 Great River Rd,
Guttenberg, IA 52052
- 3 Beds
- 1,808 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
38648 Great River Rd is a single family home in Guttenberg, IA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,808 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38648 Great River Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38648 Great River Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,650 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38648 Great River Rd has a median household income of $34,022 and spends about $33,708 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38648 Great River Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38648 Great River Rd include Clayton Ridge Elementary School, Clayton Ridge High School, and Clayton Ridge Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 38648 Great River Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38648 Great River Rd is about 14.1 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38648 Great River Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clayton Ridge Elementary School||PK-5||156||15.2||10.2||5.99 mi|
|Clayton Ridge High School||9-12||235||14.8||15.8||6.03 mi|
|Clayton Ridge Middle School||6-8||160||12||13.2||15.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.