10055 Lee Road 240,
Phenix City, AL 36870
- 1,019 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
10055 Lee Road 240 is a single family home in Phenix City, AL. This home was built in 1950 and includes 1,019 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 10055 Lee Road 240 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10055 Lee Road 240 is located in a community that is home to 8,313 residents, which has increased by 1.1% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10055 Lee Road 240 has a median household income of $41,250 and spends about $37,909 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10055 Lee Road 240 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10055 Lee Road 240 include Smith Station Freshman Center, Smiths Station High School, and Smiths Station Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 10055 Lee Road 240 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10055 Lee Road 240 is about 43.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10055 Lee Road 240 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
94 Lee Road 2115,
$159,900 House For Sale
47 Lee Rd 995,
$156,000 House For Sale
42 Oakwood Drive,
$217,900 House For Sale
737 Lee Rd 412,
$120,000 House For Sale
208 Mill Pond Rd,
$189,900 House For Sale
245 Lee Rd 986,
$139,900 House For Sale
317 Lee Rd 2194,
$319,800 House For Sale
317 LEE ROAD 2194,
$319,800 House For Sale
21 LEE ROAD 2004,
$129,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Smith Station Freshman Center||9||440||26.7||16.4||3.22 mi|
|Smiths Station High School||10-12||1,310||77||17||2.24 mi|
|Smiths Station Junior High School||7-8||937||49||19.1||3.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.