57145 Spruce St,
Calumet, MI 49913
Est. Value* : N/A
57145 Spruce St is a single family home in Calumet, MI. Frequently asked questions about 57145 Spruce St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 57145 Spruce St is located in a community that is home to 8,218 residents, which has increased by 4.7% since 2000. 60.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 57145 Spruce St has a median household income of $27,720 and spends about $29,943 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 57145 Spruce St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 57145 Spruce St include Calumet High School, CLK Elementary School, and Washington Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 57145 Spruce St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 57145 Spruce St is about 15.3 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 57145 Spruce St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$139,000 House For Sale
$135,900 House For Sale
$37,000 House For Sale
$24,000 House For Sale
442 Sixth St,
$171,500 House For Sale
56783 Calumet Ave,
$99,000 House For Sale
25946 Red Jacket Rd,
$275,000 House For Sale
$64,900 House For Sale
$31,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Calumet High School||9-12||519||24.7||20.9||1.12 mi|
|CLK Elementary School||K-5||619||37.4||16.5||1.12 mi|
|Washington Middle School||6-8||353||21.7||16.2||1.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.