215 S Allen Ave,
North Platte, NE 69101
- 3 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
Est. Value* : $107,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
215 S Allen Ave is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $107,000. Frequently asked questions about 215 S Allen Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Allen Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Allen Ave has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Allen Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Allen Ave include Adams Middle School, Eisenhower Elementary School, and North Platte High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 S Allen Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Allen Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Allen Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3208 WEST D,
$157,900 For Sale
110 S. Bare,
$239,000 For Sale
3221 WEST A,
$171,000 For Sale
116 Church St,
$189,900 For Sale
$86,500 For Sale
2821 Anna Ave.,
$175,000 For Sale
106 N ALLEN AVE,
$160,000 For Sale
2808 WRIGHT AVE,
$97,900 For Sale
3420 W. 2nd,
$192,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Middle School||7-8||582||40.8||14.2||1.15 mi|
|Eisenhower Elementary School||PK-5||253||14.5||17.4||0.39 mi|
|North Platte High School||9-12||1,226||72.1||16.9||1.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.