215 N Grant Ave,
North Platte, NE 69101
- 2 Beds
- 715 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,430
- 2 Beds
- 715 sqft
215 N Grant Ave is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 715 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, space heater, and cooling system. In 11/21/2016, this property sold for $63,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,430. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Grant Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Grant Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Grant Ave has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Grant Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Grant Ave include Adams Middle School, North Platte High School, and Washington Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 N Grant Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Grant Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Grant Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
811 West 4th,
$164,900 For Sale
1207 WEST 4TH,
$375,000 For Sale
1121 W 2ND,
$89,900 For Sale
418 James Avenue,
$230,000 For Sale
1721 W. 2nd,
$67,000 For Sale
1921 WEST 6TH,
$109,000 For Sale
1101 West Philip,
$174,000 For Sale
1919 W 1ST,
$115,000 For Sale
517-521 N CUSTER AVE,
$125,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Middle School||7-8||582||40.8||14.2||0.97 mi|
|North Platte High School||9-12||1,226||72.1||16.9||0.23 mi|
|Washington Elementary School||PK-5||276||17||16.2||0.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.