215 Edison Ave,
Shelby, NE 68662
- 3 Beds
- 1,522 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,522 sqft
215 Edison Ave is a single family home in Shelby, NE. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,522 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Edison Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Edison Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,470 residents, which has increased by 0.3% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Edison Ave has a median household income of $40,274 and spends about $37,389 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Edison Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Edison Ave include Shelby - Rising City Elementary School, Shelby - Rising City High School, and Shelby - Rising City Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 71.6% of the residents near 215 Edison Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Edison Ave is about 23.7 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Edison Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
150 W Spruce Street,
$135,000 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
1616 2nd Street,
$90,000 For Sale
2820 16th Street,
$183,000 For Sale
2420 15th Street,
$140,000 For Sale
3621 20th Street,
$167,000 For Sale
3918 22nd Street,
$173,000 For Sale
3908 22nd Street,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Shelby - Rising City Elementary School||PK-5||179||17.2||10.3||0.64 mi|
|Shelby - Rising City High School||9-12||135||12.3||10.9||0.64 mi|
|Shelby - Rising City Middle School||6-8||79||6.9||11.4||6.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.