215 N 34th St, # 8,
Norfolk, NE 68701
- 3 Beds
- 1,376 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,376 sqft
215 N 34th St, # 8, is a condominium unit in Norfolk, NE. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,376 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and refrigerator cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N 34th St, # 8, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N 34th St, # 8, is located in a community that is home to 29,262 residents, which has increased by 7.9% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N 34th St, # 8, has a median household income of $40,860 and spends about $37,604 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N 34th St, # 8, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N 34th St, # 8, include Lincoln Elementary School, and Norfolk Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 215 N 34th St, # 8, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N 34th St, # 8, is about 21.9 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N 34th St, # 8, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2605 W Maple Ave,
$309,000 For Sale
203 N 25th St,
$174,900 For Sale
2205 W Madison Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
105 20th Drive,
$144,000 For Sale
$338,000 For Sale
605 S 15th St,
$159,900 For Sale
1209 N 12th St,
$197,000 For Sale
1207 W Park Ave,
$114,950 For Sale
607 N 11th St,
$152,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lincoln Elementary School||PK-4||251||12||20.9||2.66 mi|
|Norfolk Junior High School||7-8||644||43||14.9||2.52 mi|
|Norfolk Middle School||5-6||636||40||15.8||2.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.