Off Market

207 Eagle Dr,

Mc Gregor, IA 52157
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,724 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,724 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

207 Eagle Dr is a single family home in Mc Gregor, IA. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,724 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 207 Eagle Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 207 Eagle Dr is located in a community that is home to 1,841 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 66.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.43%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 207 Eagle Dr has a median household income of $32,016 and spends about $32,535 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 207 Eagle Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 207 Eagle Dr include McGregor Intermediate School, and MFL MarMac High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 70.9% of the residents near 207 Eagle Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 207 Eagle Dr is about 16.0 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 207 Eagle Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
2,724
Year Built
1999
Latitude
43.03
Longitude
-91.19
Cooling
CENTRAL

Local Info

Population
1,841
Median Family Income
$32,016
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.1%
Median Homeowner Age
40.1
Households with Children
66.3%
Unemployment Rate
4.9%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
McGregor Intermediate School 4-5
MFL MarMac Elementary School   PK-3
MFL MarMac High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week