Off Market

2070 N 4th St, # 2,

Columbus, OH 43201
  • 6 Beds
  • 3,236 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $283,100

  • 6 Beds
  • 3,236 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1920

Description

2070 N 4th St, # 2, is a duplex in Columbus, OH. This home was built in 1920 and includes six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,236 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $283,100. Frequently asked questions about 2070 N 4th St, # 2, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2070 N 4th St, # 2, is located in a community that is home to 35,642 residents, which has decreased by -6.1% since 2000. 34.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (53.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.37%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 N 4th St, # 2, has a median household income of $24,733 and spends about $28,080 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 N 4th St, # 2, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 11.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 N 4th St, # 2, include Arts Impact Middle School (Aims), Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School, and Columbus Africentric Early College High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 2070 N 4th St, # 2, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 N 4th St, # 2, is about 26.0 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 N 4th St, # 2, resides in an area with low flood risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
6
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
3,236
Year Built
1920
Latitude
40.01
Longitude
-83
Heating
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,807 $0 $0 $61,250
2016 $2,901 $0 $0 $42,700
2015 $2,641 $0 $0 $42,700
2013 $2,612 $0 $0 $42,700

Local Info

Population
35,642
Median Family Income
$24,733
Graduate Degree Percentile
16.1%
Median Homeowner Age
22.7
Households with Children
34.2%
Unemployment Rate
5.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Arts Impact Middle School (Aims) 6-8
Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School PK-5
Columbus Africentric Early College High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.