206 Vista Cir,
North Olmsted, OH 44070
- 2 Beds
- 1,425 sqft
Est. Value* : $151,200
- 2 Beds
206 Vista Cir is a single family home in North Olmsted, OH. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,425 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $151,200. Frequently asked questions about 206 Vista Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Vista Cir is located in a community that is home to 32,570 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Vista Cir has a median household income of $59,516 and spends about $48,281 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Vista Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Vista Cir include North Olmsted High School, North Olmsted Middle School, and Pine School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1142 (583 for Math and 559 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 206 Vista Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Vista Cir is about 27.2 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Vista Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26120 Walnut Lane,
$279,900 House For Sale
7555 Inland Dr,
$154,900 House For Sale
7622 Columbia Road,
$449,500 House For Sale
4989 Lansing Dr.,
$279,900 House For Sale
28933 Tudor Dr,
$194,900 House For Sale
27675 Hollywood Dr,
$209,900 House For Sale
$1,500,000 House For Sale
5986 Stearns Road,
$179,000 House For Sale
3089 Bay Landing Drive , # 1,
$145,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Olmsted High School||9-12||1,287||77.4||16.6||0.59 mi|
|North Olmsted Middle School||6-8||579||35.6||16.2||0.69 mi|
|Pine School||3-6||380||16.9||22.4||1.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.