206 W Buckingham Ave,
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
- 2 Beds
- 1,123 sqft
Est. Value* : $44,930
- 2 Beds
206 W Buckingham Ave is a single family home in Bellefontaine, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,123 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $44,930. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Buckingham Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Buckingham Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,961 residents, which has increased by 0.9% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Buckingham Ave has a median household income of $45,127 and spends about $40,179 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Buckingham Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Buckingham Ave include Bellefontaine Elementary School, and Bellefontaine High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 206 W Buckingham Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Buckingham Ave is about 30.4 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Buckingham Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
212 E Patterson Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
720 S Detroit St,
$105,000 House For Sale
601 Heritage Drive,
$135,900 House For Sale
1408 Wilgus Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
1054 Township Road 204,
$192,900 House For Sale
2566 Myeerah Trail,
$239,000 House For Sale
16090 Buckeye Avenue,
$185,000 House For Sale
8923 Co Rd 26,
$190,000 House For Sale
6322 County Road 158,
$875,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bellefontaine Elementary School||K-2||535||30||17.8||1.3 mi|
|Bellefontaine Intermediate School||3-5||570||33.1||17.1||0.82 mi|
|Bellefontaine High School||9-12||755||46.9||16||0.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.