206 Sherman St,
Tiro, OH 44887
- 3 Beds
- 840 sqft
Est. Value* : $45,510
- 3 Beds
206 Sherman St is a single family home in Tiro, OH. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. In 12/21/2015, this property sold for $38,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $45,510. Frequently asked questions about 206 Sherman St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Sherman St is located in a community that is home to 992 residents, which has decreased by -0.8% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Sherman St has a median household income of $44,868 and spends about $40,055 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Sherman St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Sherman St include Buckeye Central Elementary School, Buckeye Central High School, and Buckeye Central Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 206 Sherman St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Sherman St is about 24.8 degrees in January and 72.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Sherman St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
340 W. Broadway Street,
$179,500 House For Sale
3645 Paul Road,
$236,000 House For Sale
5397 US 224 W,
$69,500 House For Sale
334 Willow Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
3465 Austin Drive,
$95,000 House For Sale
900 Tamarack Drive,
$159,500 House For Sale
1005 S Myrtle Ave,
$75,000 House For Sale
807 Armstrong Street,
$183,500 House For Sale
3400 Austin Drive,
$75,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buckeye Central Elementary School||K-4||244||16||15.2||4.86 mi|
|Buckeye Central High School||9-12||180||17||10.5||4.86 mi|
|Buckeye Central Middle School||5-8||210||12||17.5||4.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.