Off Market

1351 N Gravel Pike,

Perkiomenville, PA 18074
  • 1 Beds
  • 580 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $101,200

  • 1 Beds
  • 580 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1925

Description

1351 N Gravel Pike is a single family home in Perkiomenville, PA. This home was built in 1925 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 580 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. In 6/7/2019, this property sold for $118,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,200. Frequently asked questions about 1351 N Gravel Pike and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1351 N Gravel Pike is located in a community that is home to 4,756 residents, which has increased by 16.1% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.29%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1351 N Gravel Pike has a median household income of $70,551 and spends about $54,512 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1351 N Gravel Pike is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1351 N Gravel Pike include Perkiomen Valley High School, Perkiomen Valley Middle School-West, and Schwenksville Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1017 (508 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 1351 N Gravel Pike have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1351 N Gravel Pike is about 26.2 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1351 N Gravel Pike resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
580
Year Built
1925
Latitude
40.29
Longitude
-75.48
Heating
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
6/7/2019 $118,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,997 $0 $0 $51,820
2017 $1,958 $0 $0 $51,820
2016 $1,900 $0 $0 $51,820
2015 $1,840 $0 $0 $51,820
2014 $1,774 $0 $0 $51,820

Local Info

Population
4,756
Median Family Income
$70,551
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.1
Households with Children
80.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Perkiomen Valley High School 9-12
Perkiomen Valley Middle School-West 6-8
Schwenksville Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week