1348 N 1100 E is a single family home in Terreton, ID. This home was built in 1960 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 864 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $106,100.
Frequently asked questions about 1348 N 1100 E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1348 N 1100 E is located in a community that is home to 1,541 residents, which has increased by 13.8% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.05%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1348 N 1100 E has a median household income of $52,250 and spends about $44,312 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1348 N 1100 E is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1348 N 1100 E include Terreton Elementary School, West Jefferson High School, and West Jefferson Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 1348 N 1100 E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1348 N 1100 E is about 22.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1348 N 1100 E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.