337 O St,
Sparks, NV 89431
- 3 Beds
- 1,044 sqft
Est. Value* : $246,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,044 sqft
337 O St is a single family home in Sparks, NV. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,044 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 10/23/2015, this property sold for $140,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $246,200. Frequently asked questions about 337 O St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 337 O St is located in a community that is home to 40,503 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 61.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 337 O St has a median household income of $46,059 and spends about $40,607 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 337 O St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 337 O St include George L Dilworth Middle School, and Greenbrae Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 337 O St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 337 O St is about 26.7 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 337 O St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1063 Pinewood Drive,
$365,000 House For Sale
2882 Monte Verde Way,
$425,000 House For Sale
3549 Willow Hills Circle,
$242,500 House For Sale
5490 Starry Skies Drive,
$330,000 House For Sale
5645 Pyramid Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
$355,500 House For Sale
779 Stewart St,
$489,000 House For Sale
$530,000 House For Sale
7506 Cezanne Ct,
$325,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George L Dilworth Middle School||6-8||537||36||14.9||0.67 mi|
|Greenbrae Elementary School||PK-6||379||22.5||16.8||0.15 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||7.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.