322 Floyd Dr is a single family home in Lynn Haven, FL. This home was built in 1976 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,046 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/21/2016, this property sold for $155,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $214,200.
Frequently asked questions about 322 Floyd Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 322 Floyd Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,719 residents, which has increased by 42.2% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 322 Floyd Dr has a median household income of $53,123 and spends about $44,645 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 322 Floyd Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 322 Floyd Dr include A. Crawford Mosley High School, Hiland Park Elementary School, and Mowat Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59% of the residents near 322 Floyd Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 322 Floyd Dr is about 59 degrees in January and 81 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 322 Floyd Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.