3404 Cobblestone Ln,
Baytown, TX 77521
- 4 Beds
- 1,669 sqft
Est. Value* : $138,400
- 4 Beds
3404 Cobblestone Ln is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,669 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $138,400. Frequently asked questions about 3404 Cobblestone Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3404 Cobblestone Ln is located in a community that is home to 43,993 residents, which has increased by 14.9% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3404 Cobblestone Ln has a median household income of $54,258 and spends about $44,995 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3404 Cobblestone Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3404 Cobblestone Ln include Baytown J H, and Impact Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 3404 Cobblestone Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3404 Cobblestone Ln is about 43.3 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3404 Cobblestone Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4901 Burning Tree Drive,
$490,000 House For Sale
3914 Country Club Drive,
$250,990 House For Sale
3934 Country Club Drive,
$242,990 House For Sale
4019 Country Club Drive,
$242,990 House For Sale
3926 Country Club Drive,
$236,990 House For Sale
4038 Country Club Drive,
$217,990 House For Sale
3938 Country Club Drive,
$256,990 House For Sale
3918 Country Club Drive,
$229,990 House For Sale
4901 Country Club View,
$282,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baytown J H||6-8||959||56.2||17||2.05 mi|
|Impact Early College High School||9-12||380||17||22.3||3.13 mi|
|Sterling High School||9-12||2,355||151.4||15.5||1.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.