Off Market

3034 Raintree Village Dr,

Katy, TX 77449
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,879 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $183,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,879 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

3034 Raintree Village Dr is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 1999 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,879 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,700. Frequently asked questions about 3034 Raintree Village Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3034 Raintree Village Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,673 residents, which has increased by 23.1% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.25%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3034 Raintree Village Dr has a median household income of $64,427 and spends about $50,797 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3034 Raintree Village Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3034 Raintree Village Dr include Morton Ranch High School, Morton Ranch J H, and Ursula Stephens Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 3034 Raintree Village Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3034 Raintree Village Dr is about 46.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3034 Raintree Village Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,879
Year Built
1999
Latitude
29.81
Longitude
-95.73
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $4,906 $0 $0 $167,924
2016 $5,074 $0 $0 $167,924
2015 $5,173 $0 $0 $167,924
2014 $3,346 $0 $0 $145,123
2013 $3,595 $0 $0 $106,073

Local Info

Population
33,673
Median Family Income
$64,427
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.3%
Median Homeowner Age
29.4
Households with Children
79.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Morton Ranch High School 9-12
Morton Ranch J H 6-8
Ursula Stephens Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week