1108 Old East Side Rd,
Burns, TN 37029
- 1,403 sqft
Est. Value* : $258,400
- 1,403 sqft
1108 Old East Side Rd is a single family home in Burns, TN. This home was built in 2003 and includes two bathrooms and 1,403 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 9/6/2017, this property sold for $279,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $258,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Old East Side Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Old East Side Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,469 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 83.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Old East Side Rd has a median household income of $50,038 and spends about $43,002 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Old East Side Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Old East Side Rd include Dickson County High School, Dickson Middle School, and New Directions Academy. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 1108 Old East Side Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Old East Side Rd is about 34.8 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Old East Side Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
505 Daugherty Ln,
$259,000 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$422,850 For Sale
20 Bluff Ct,
$214,900 For Sale
7459 Old Cox Pike,
$5,350,000 For Sale
7100 Bahne Rd,
$304,900 For Sale
1004 Timber Ridge Ct,
$319,900 For Sale
2524 Highway 70 East,
$439,900 For Sale
1066 Caps Ridge Road,
$134,900 For Sale
307 Crestview Drive,
$469,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dickson County High School||9-12||1,518||80.9||18.7||9.36 mi|
|Dickson Middle School||7-8||809||53||15.2||8.86 mi|
|New Directions Academy||K-12||103||11||9.3||11.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.