1109 Alexander Cir,
Nashville, TN 37208
- 3 Beds
- 993 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,500
- 3 Beds
- 993 sqft
1109 Alexander Cir is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 993 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,500. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Alexander Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Alexander Cir is located in a community that is home to 12,502 residents, which has decreased by -11.6% since 2000. 59.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Alexander Cir has a median household income of $20,657 and spends about $25,640 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Alexander Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 45.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 34.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Alexander Cir include Buena Vista Elementary, and Haynes Middle. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 1109 Alexander Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Alexander Cir is about 33.1 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Alexander Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1723 N 14th Ave N,
$325,000 For Sale
1711 14th Ave N,
$195,000 For Sale
1709 14th Ave N,
$190,000 For Sale
1603 16th Ave N,
$150,000 For Sale
1608 Cockrill St,
$150,000 For Sale
1630 25th Ave N,
$299,500 For Sale
1114 Cecilia Ave,
$485,999 For Sale
1112 Cecilia Ave,
$485,000 For Sale
1817 N 26th Ave,
$189,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buena Vista Elementary||PK-4||287||22||13||0.69 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||1.86 mi|
|John Early Middle||5-8||391||29||13.4||0.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.