11095 Poplar Springs Rd,
Loudon, TN 37774
- 1,232 sqft
Est. Value* : $85,570
- 1,232 sqft
11095 Poplar Springs Rd is a single family home in Loudon, TN. This home was built in 1992 and includes 1,232 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. In 1/22/2019, this property sold for $65,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $85,570. Frequently asked questions about 11095 Poplar Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11095 Poplar Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 13,205 residents, which has decreased by -4.1% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (19.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11095 Poplar Springs Rd has a median household income of $45,098 and spends about $39,897 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11095 Poplar Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11095 Poplar Springs Rd include Eaton Elementary, Ft Loudoun Middle School, and Greenback School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1180 (600 for Math and 580 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 11095 Poplar Springs Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11095 Poplar Springs Rd is about 34.3 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11095 Poplar Springs Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
232 Tecumseh Way,
$1,100,000 For Sale
205 Cook Drive,
$46,900 For Sale
124 Bokoshe Circle,
$339,900 For Sale
306 E 2nd Ave,
$314,900 For Sale
240 S Wingate Way,
$350,000 For Sale
139 Norwood St,
$389,900 For Sale
237 Mialaquo Circle Cir,
$238,000 For Sale
130 Hardwick Lane,
$184,000 For Sale
145 Rushbrook Lane,
$190,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eaton Elementary||PK-4||727||46||15.8||7.29 mi|
|Ft Loudoun Middle School||5-8||330||21||15.7||3.76 mi|
|Greenback School||PK-12||671||44.6||15||8.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.