Off Market

11128 Towering Pines Dr,

Saint Louis, MO 63136
  • 2 Beds
  • 840 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $34,920

  • 2 Beds
  • 840 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1971

Description

11128 Towering Pines Dr is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1971 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/30/2015, this property sold for $17,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $34,920. Frequently asked questions about 11128 Towering Pines Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11128 Towering Pines Dr is located in a community that is home to 50,463 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11128 Towering Pines Dr has a median household income of $39,218 and spends about $36,724 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11128 Towering Pines Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 11128 Towering Pines Dr include East Middle, Hazelwood East High, and Keeven Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 11128 Towering Pines Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11128 Towering Pines Dr is about 29.5 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11128 Towering Pines Dr resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
840
Year Built
1971
Latitude
38.77
Longitude
-90.25
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
7/30/2015 $17,000 Sold

Nearby Homes For Sale

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $546 $0 $0 $4,750
2017 $545 $0 $0 $7,650
2016 $820 $0 $0 $7,320
2015 $820 $0 $0 $7,320
2014 $670 $0 $0 $6,420

Local Info

Population
50,463
Median Family Income
$39,218
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
70.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
East Middle   8
Hazelwood East High   9-12
Keeven Elementary   PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!