302 E Tuttle St,
Norway, IA 52318
- 2 Beds
- 794 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
302 E Tuttle St is a single family home in Norway, IA. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 794 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Tuttle St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Tuttle St is located in a community that is home to 1,407 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Tuttle St has a median household income of $42,262 and spends about $38,563 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Tuttle St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Tuttle St include Atkins Elementary School, Benton Community Middle School, and Benton Community Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 302 E Tuttle St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Tuttle St is about 19.1 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Tuttle St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
212 Railroad Street E,
$92,900 House For Sale
214 Washington Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
211 3rd St E,
$142,500 House For Sale
303 2nd Avenue,
$149,900 House For Sale
515 Ridgeview Drive,
$275,000 House For Sale
619 Ridgeview Way,
$319,900 House For Sale
618 Ridgeview Way,
$294,000 House For Sale
623 Prairie Hill Drive,
$299,900 House For Sale
620 Ridgeview Way,
$289,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Atkins Elementary School||PK-3||353||19.8||17.7||6.77 mi|
|Benton Community Middle School||7-8||243||15.3||15.8||11.47 mi|
|Benton Community Senior High School||9-12||465||26.8||17.2||11.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.