2820 Langridge Loop NW,
Olympia, WA 98502
- 1,582 sqft
Est. Value* : $321,100
- 1,582 sqft
2820 Langridge Loop NW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bathrooms and 1,582 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 12/9/2014, this property sold for $215,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $321,100. Frequently asked questions about 2820 Langridge Loop NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2820 Langridge Loop NW is located in a community that is home to 26,796 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2820 Langridge Loop NW has a median household income of $55,122 and spends about $45,584 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2820 Langridge Loop NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2820 Langridge Loop NW include Capital High School, Jefferson Middle School, and Leland P Brown Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (529 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 2820 Langridge Loop NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2820 Langridge Loop NW is about 30.2 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2820 Langridge Loop NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3410 6th Ave NW,
$327,100 For Sale
4733 Greenwood Dr SW,
$414,950 For Sale
1305 Ebb Tide Terrace NW,
$529,000 For Sale
2210 Pearl Beach Drive NW,
$975,000 For Sale
2515 Country Club Road NW,
$340,000 For Sale
1685 Ridgeview Lp SW,
$415,000 For Sale
2541 Sapp Road SW,
$1,999,000 For Sale
3236 Vista Verde Lane SW,
$485,000 For Sale
430 3rd Avenue SW,
$299,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Capital High School||9-12||1,410||67.8||20.7||0.21 mi|
|Jefferson Middle School||5-8||431||21.8||19.6||0.57 mi|
|Leland P Brown Elementary||K-5||339||21.3||15.8||1.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.