Off Market

2820 Langridge Loop NW,

Olympia, WA 98502
  • 1,582 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $321,100

  • 1,582 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1981

Description

2820 Langridge Loop NW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bathrooms and 1,582 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 12/9/2014, this property sold for $215,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $321,100. Frequently asked questions about 2820 Langridge Loop NW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2820 Langridge Loop NW is located in a community that is home to 26,796 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.11%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2820 Langridge Loop NW has a median household income of $55,122 and spends about $45,584 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2820 Langridge Loop NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2820 Langridge Loop NW include Capital High School, Jefferson Middle School, and Leland P Brown Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (529 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 2820 Langridge Loop NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2820 Langridge Loop NW is about 30.2 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2820 Langridge Loop NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,582
Year Built
1981
Latitude
47.05
Longitude
-122.94
Cooling
YES
Heating
FORCED AIR

Price History

Date Price Event
12/9/2014 $215,000 Sold
2/22/2018 $292,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $3,572 $0 $0 $283,100
2017 $2,931 $0 $0 $265,200
2016 $2,689 $0 $0 $234,450
2014 $2,692 $0 $0 $215,100
2013 $2,402 $0 $0 $187,650

Local Info

Population
26,796
Median Family Income
$55,122
Graduate Degree Percentile
16.2%
Median Homeowner Age
37.5
Households with Children
60.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.9%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Capital High School 9-12
Jefferson Middle School 5-8
Leland P Brown Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week