26935 SE Ravensdale Pl is a single family home in Ravensdale, WA. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $371,600.
Frequently asked questions about 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl is located in a community that is home to 2,568 residents, which has increased by 30% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (23.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl has a median household income of $54,501 and spends about $45,499 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl include Glacier Park Elementary, Summit Trail Middle School, and Tahoma Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (510 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl is about 27.3 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26935 SE Ravensdale Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.