2693 State Route 101,
Ilwaco, WA 98624
- 1,586 sqft
Est. Value* : $152,000
- 1,586 sqft
2693 State Route 101 is a single family home in Ilwaco, WA. This home was built in 1960 and includes 1,586 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $152,000. Frequently asked questions about 2693 State Route 101 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2693 State Route 101 is located in a community that is home to 1,341 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2693 State Route 101 has a median household income of $41,902 and spends about $38,329 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2693 State Route 101 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2693 State Route 101 include Hilltop School, Ilwaco High School, and Long Beach Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 970 (480 for Math and 490 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 62.2% of the residents near 2693 State Route 101 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2693 State Route 101 is about 37.5 degrees in January and 60.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 86.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2693 State Route 101 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1203 33rd Street,
$525,000 For Sale
3909 K Pl,
$448,000 For Sale
240 NW 25th St,
$1,150,000 For Sale
15550 Sandridge Rd,
$1,225,000 For Sale
3210 241st Place,
$22,500 For Sale
24801 Sandridge Rd,
$125,000 For Sale
0 R St,
$34,950 For Sale
88930 Pinehurst Rd,
$1,395,000 For Sale
6 Lot 6 Sunrise Lane,
$60,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hilltop School||5-8||309||14.3||21.6||2.84 mi|
|Ilwaco High School||9-12||269||14||19.2||2.84 mi|
|Long Beach Elementary School||K-4||254||15.2||16.6||3.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.