26924 SE 424th St is a single family home in Enumclaw, WA. This home was built in 1961 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,330 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $345,800.
Frequently asked questions about 26924 SE 424th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26924 SE 424th St is located in a community that is home to 18,993 residents, which has increased by 48.7% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26924 SE 424th St has a median household income of $60,382 and spends about $48,720 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26924 SE 424th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26924 SE 424th St include Byron Kibler Elementary School, Enumclaw Senior High School, and Thunder Mountain Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (510 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 26924 SE 424th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26924 SE 424th St is about 29.0 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26924 SE 424th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.