26919 53rd Ave NE is a single family home in Arlington, WA. This home was built in 1907 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 990 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $311,400.
Frequently asked questions about 26919 53rd Ave NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26919 53rd Ave NE is located in a community that is home to 31,892 residents, which has increased by 35.6% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26919 53rd Ave NE has a median household income of $56,195 and spends about $46,439 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26919 53rd Ave NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26919 53rd Ave NE include Arlington High School, Arlington Special Educ School, and Eagle Creek Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (511 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.9% of the residents near 26919 53rd Ave NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26919 53rd Ave NE is about 35.5 degrees in January and 64.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26919 53rd Ave NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.