26913 N Ptarmigan Rd,
Chattaroy, WA 99003
- 2 Beds
- 2,770 sqft
Est. Value* : $420,900
- 2 Beds
- 2,770 sqft
26913 N Ptarmigan Rd is a single family home in Chattaroy, WA. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $420,900. Frequently asked questions about 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,375 residents, which has increased by 30.9% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd has a median household income of $47,146 and spends about $41,236 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd include Chattaroy Elementary, and Riverside High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1100 (550 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd is about 32.9 degrees in January and 66.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26913 N Ptarmigan Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
22621 N Jermain,
$687,500 House For Sale
6708 E Matthew,
$659,900 House For Sale
33110 N Rimrose Dr,
$429,950 House For Sale
17814 N Boston,
$307,900 House For Sale
17017 N Triple Butte,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
524 E Parker,
$420,000 House For Sale
21909 N Green Bluff,
$475,000 House For Sale
31117 N Cedar,
$285,000 House For Sale
11707 E Vista,
$435,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattaroy Elementary||PK-4||245||12.9||18.8||0.98 mi|
|Riverside Elementary||PK-5||380||25.7||14.7||4.49 mi|
|Riverside High School||9-12||475||24.4||19.4||4.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.