2690 E Mason Lake Dr W is a single family home in Grapeview, WA. This home was built in 1973 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $440,400.
Frequently asked questions about 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W is located in a community that is home to 2,372 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 76.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W has a median household income of $52,191 and spends about $44,266 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W include Grapeview Elementary & Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1018 (517 for Math and 501 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W is about 33.2 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 E Mason Lake Dr W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.