1595 1st St,
West Babylon, NY 11704
Est. Value* : $413,400
1595 1st St is a single family home in West Babylon, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $413,400. Frequently asked questions about 1595 1st St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1595 1st St is located in a community that is home to 40,449 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1595 1st St has a median household income of $75,768 and spends about $57,201 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1595 1st St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (471 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 1595 1st St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1595 1st St is about 21.9 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1595 1st St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1565 2nd St,
17 Nassau Rd,
$499,000 House For Sale
40 S Arizona Road,
$462,000 House For Sale
49 S Arizona Road,
$389,900 House For Sale
93 Barnum Street,
$469,990 House For Sale
48 South Oregon Road,
$399,000 House For Sale
4 Patrick Street,
$419,000 House For Sale
640 Empire Ave,
$550,999 House For Sale
111 Gordon Ave,
$259,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.