14106 Islamorada Dr,
Orlando, FL 32837
- 4 Beds
- 3,104 sqft
Est. Value* : $420,700
- 4 Beds
- 3,104 sqft
14106 Islamorada Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $420,700. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Islamorada Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Islamorada Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,799 residents, which has increased by 27.1% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Islamorada Dr has a median household income of $62,806 and spends about $50,195 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Islamorada Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Islamorada Dr include Freedom High, Hunters Creek Middle, and West Creek Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 14106 Islamorada Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Islamorada Dr is about 54.5 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Islamorada Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5314 Santa Ana Drive,
$315,000 For Sale
14161 LORD BARCLAY DRIVE,
$464,900 For Sale
5010 Brightmour Cir,
$369,000 For Sale
13209 MALLARD COVE BOULEVARD,
$429,900 For Sale
2921 Rolling Broak Drive,
$395,000 For Sale
3114 Zaharias Drive,
$499,900 For Sale
5505 W Sacramento Court,
$255,550 For Sale
2518 DHARMA CIR,
$375,000 For Sale
11404 Plumrose Court,
$263,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Freedom High||9-12||3,638||160||22.7||4.25 mi|
|Hunters Creek Middle||6-8||1,298||66||19.6||0.89 mi|
|West Creek Elementary||PK-5||845||57||14.8||0.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.